I bought a vehicle from Mr.Badruddin via his ad in AutoTrader.
I live in the Dallas area, and had the vehicle delivered. When it arrived, the wheels were dented, like someone ran over a curb, the tires were bald (impossible that they legitimately passed the inspection, the front seat was so ripped that you were sitting on metal, and there was a ton of body damage, including rust in the dents. Mr. Badruddin "doctored" the photos he posted on Autotrader, and essentially "photoshopped out" the body damage and the seat upholstery damage.
I have attached the photos to this complaint. You can see where the center console vinyl has been modified, the front seat, and the rear driver side, and back left corner.
I sent Mr. Badruddin a certified letter, requesting he refund a significant portion of my purchase price, and he failed to respond.
This will end up going to court as a Deceptive Trade Practices Act lawsuit, where damages can be tripled. If you're reading this, and have experienced similar, know that you have legal recourse. Undoubtedly, Mr. Badruddin is counting on us being too naive, or unmotivated, to pursue this in court.
For every one person that does, 20-40 do not. Thus, the tens of thousands of dollars that he bilks consumers out of, will barely be dented by an unfavorable judgement.
Caveat Emptor ...Let the Buyer Beware.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Auto Purchasing
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Run, DON’T Walk from Lorenzo Bomnin Chevrolet! I Personally CAN NOT stress enough for you to stay away from this dishonest dealership! I have purchased at least 8-10 vehicles directly off the..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "This 290 and Highway 6 this is not the first time is always there for you always no servers short handing..."
- "We purchased a used pool and needed a new liner in order to have it installed at our place. I went out of my way to do some research..."
- " Between 2009 and 2011 we bought several pieces of furniture from the Willow Wood RTG in Northwest Houston totaling about $6000.00 dlls. Among those was a dining room set that included..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."